The mobile enomove® system completes the enomatic® product range and offers a mobile service for providing wine by the glass.
Our enomove® Wine Dispenser is perfect for restaurants, hotels, caterers, show room and retail stores where a versatile and moveable wine service is required.
- Available models:
- enomove® 4+4 Dual Temperature: 8 bottle refrigerated system on a trolley, which allows wine to be served directly to the customers table.
- enomove® 4+4Dual Temperature “LITE”: 8 bottle refrigerated system on a trolley with the same basic features of refrigerated standard model, but without batteries and wireless connection. Service is available when the “LITE” is plugged into a standard power supply.
- Serving temperature: the system (with key lock) has two 4 bottle refrigerated chambers which are used to separate and serve red and white wines:
- Side A (red wines): from 14 to 18 °C (from 57 to 64 °F)
- Side B (white wines): from 6 to 14 °C (from 43 to 57 °F)
- Use and system activation: with or without wine card.
- Preserving system: food grade nitrogen or argon. Cabinet can store a 5 lt. gas tank inside (with key lock). Tank is not included (max. diam 150 mm / height 600 mm).
- Servings: 1 or 3 configurable volumes with touch screen key display.
- Materials: stainless steel with Corian finish for panels, top and lid (Glacier white or Nocture black colors).
- Positioning and placement: thanks to its multi directional, adjustable and fully revolving wheels the trolley can be easily moved on any kind of floor (including short pile carpet). It can be used both to serve wine directly to the customers table (standard model with batteries on board), or the ability to use different spaces within the area using the “LITE” version, connected to an electrical outlet.
- Battery operating time (valid for model with batteries on board only): the enomove batteries (included with the model) guarantee autonomous performance of the system for 5 hours approx. (dependant on temperature and functional settings).
- Batteries recharge in 7 hours.
- Software Interface: software connection by Wi-FI Standard 802.11 b/g 2.4Ghz, TCP/IP protocol. If the system will be connected to any Enosoft software, a Wi-Fi connection must be available in site (not available with the dispenser). If Wi-Fi is not available the enomove works with a standard LAN connection.